Chemical Induction Units (CIU)
After listening to feedback from you, we designed our Chemical Induction Units to be easier, safer and more efficient to use when loading dry flowables or liquid products.
The banjo venturi has been modified so that it draws water and chemical faster and slows down water to the sprayer. When you’re filling chemical, this allows more time to get all of the chemicals into the sprayer.
Once the chemicals are loaded, there is also a bypass valve that rapidly fills the sprayer full of water.
Our chemical induction units have some additional unique features including:
- Straight through piping and full port valves.
- An all poly unit that has a wider base, with good stability and not top heavy.
- Indent grooves in bottom allowing unit to be bolted down.
- A garden hose off the fresh water side. This can be used for rinsing totes, enviro drums, or as a wash station.
- Piped to draw directly out of a tote or enviro drum.
- A 275L translucent white drum with U.S. gallons and L increments up the side.
- Efficient loading of dry flowables through the 2” fitting at the bottom.
- Stainless steel knife, bolts, clamps, and steel mounting plates.
- All fittings are Banjo Fittings.
- Availability in 2” and 3” models.
- Optional 6’ x 4’ poly skid for bolting the unit to. It has legs underneath - making it easy to move the unit around. The poly skid also allows you to fill and keep your feet and chemical jugs off the ground.